Saint Benedict T-shirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Does such a cool product need a description? A classic unisex t-shirt that works well with any outfit. Made of a heavier cotton with a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. The text behind St Benedict is taken from the opening lines of St Gregory the Great's biography of the holy Patriarch of Monks:
FVIT VIR VITAE VENERABILIS GRATIA BENEDICTUS ET NOMINE
There was a man of venerable life, Benedict by grace and by name....
- From Bk II of the Dialogues of St Gregory the Great
- Rolled-forward shoulders for a better fit
- Fitted sleeve
- Seamless double-needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
|B) Half Chest (cm)||46.00||51.00||56.00||61.00||66.00||71.00|
|B) Half Chest (inches)||18.00||20.00||22.00||24.00||26.00||28.00|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, like colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|