Pocket Apologetic (Kilian)
“Everyone that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father who is in heaven. But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father” (Mt. 10:32-33).”
In this era of disbelief any Catholic not taught how to defend the faith will surely lose it. This book provides a brief, easily-absorbed guide to the absolute bare necessities of apologetics. It gives a breakdown of Holy Scripture, the History of the Early Church, Testimonies of the Early Church Fathers, and the Rise of Protestantism.
Learn to defend these commonly attacked Catholic doctrines, sacraments and truths:
- Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Penance
- Extreme Unction, Holy Orders, Matrimony,
- Indulgences, Celibacy, Sacramentals,
- The Four Last Things: Death Judgment, Heaven, and Hell
- The Truth of the Catholic Religion Attested by the Writings of the Early Fathers
- A Short Accurate Account of the History of the True Religion
- The Rise of Protestantism and Historical Evidence of the Truth of Our Divine Religion
A Few Thoughts for the Reader’s Consideration
“What is Truth?” Millions of men and women continue to ask this question since Pilate first asked it of Christ. We as Catholics must understand what we believe, why we believe it, and how to defend it. Whether you’re a cradle Catholic, a convert, a parent or a young adult - it has fallen to us to not only grow our own faith but also plant the seeds of faith in the next generation. Defend your soul and the souls of your children by giving them the knowledge to first understand and then defend our glorious Catholic Faith.
164 pp. Softcover. 4.25" x 6.5". Reprint of a book originally published in the 1930's (Imprimatur from 1932).